Featured Product Videos
Erica Synths Black VCO2 is an analogue VCO with built in SAW waveshaper and two modulation LFOs.
- Simultaneous sine, triangle, saw and pulse wave outputs
- -1 octave suboscillator
- Highly accurate and stable tracking across 8 octaves
- Saw waveshaper with manual and CV control
- Manually adjustable and CV controlled pulse width
- Exponential/Linear FM input with an attenuator
- 2 built-in modulation LFOs
- Synchronization input
- Octave switch – 7 octaves
- Skiff-friendly design
Erica Synths Black VCO2 is all analogue, highly accurate and stable VCO with four simultaneous waveform outputs, one octave down suboscillator and some unique features. Unlike harsh, logic divider based sub-oscillators, Black VCO2 transistor-based suboscillator generates distinct, rounded squarewave. Furthermore, the Black VCO2 has built in SAW waveshaper and two modulation LFOs. Together with Black VCO Expander – waveform mixer you get massive analogue sound source with plenty of patch points for modular use.
Erica Black Series include high-end, unique functionality and superior quality modules. Only the best, highest quality components are used, all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired over-voltage. Erica Black Series consist of range of modules that are needed to put together entire synth.