Featured Product Videos
You can’t tune two VCOs to note A in less than a minute?
– You need the Autopilot! Simply connect oscillators and a pitch CV source, press the module’s button and wait for a few seconds. – It doesn’t get any easier than this.
The Autopilot features two identical tuners for precisely calibrating oscillators to note A.
- Connect the Drop Out socket of the tuner to the 1v / octave input of the VCO.
- Patch the VCO’s waveform output to the Tune In connector of the tuner.
- Connect a sequencer or keyboard to the tuner’s Key In socket.
- Press the tuner’s button and wait a few seconds.
With a long press on both tuner buttons, the reference pitch can be shifted from 440 Hz to 432 Hz.