Featured Product Videos
The Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 Dual Stereo Reverb Pedal is Oceans 11’s big brother with even more reverbs and functionality. It features two simultaneous, independent, stereo reverb engines, series and parallel control for the dual reverbs, 24 presets and advanced I/O allowing for stereo in/out or mono send/return with pre and post reverb options. The pedal also includes a new Tide Control for stereo image alteration, a Lo-fi Control, an infinite attenuation control and an input jack for external expression and 3-button footswitch control.
A Tails switch provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a different reverb effect. Comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply.
- ROOM: two modes: reverb algorithms modeled after a lively room and a spacious performance hall
- SPRING: two modes: vintage 1962 Fender 6G15 tube reverb emulation and the EHX Holy Grail spring algorithm
- PLATE: two modes: two emulations of the smooth, metal plate reverb used in high-end studios during the 60s and 70s
- REVERSE: two modes: a reverse reverb effect and true reversed echoes
- ECHO three modes: digital delay with various echo rhythms feeding into a plate reverb
- TREM: three modes: a classic, periodic volume envelope with various shapes applied to the wet and dry mix of a hall reverb
- MOD: two modes: chorus and flange reverbs that create rich reverb tails
- DYNA: three dynamic, experimental reverb algorithms: swell, gate and duck
- AUTO-INF: three modes: auto-infinite reverb (with optional chorus or flange) that “listens” to your playing and crossfades to a new reverb wash upon detection of newly struck notes
- SHIMMER: two modes: two configurations of a rich octave-shifted reverb wash
- POLYPHONIC: two modes: two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts that add dimensionality to the reverb tail
- RESONANT: two modes: reverb excited by tunable resonators and configurable self-oscillating filters on the reverb tail
The Oceans 12 includes a Tails switch to select whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings, the Oceans 12 is capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a different reverb effect.
Comes equipped with an EHX 9.6DC 200 mA PSU.
- 2 simultaneous, independent, stereo reverb engines
- Series and parallel control for the dual reverbs
- 24 presets
- Stereo in/out or mono send/return with pre and post reverb options
- Tide Control for stereo image alteration
- Lo-fi Control
- Infinite attenuation control
- Tap tempo to set your pre-delay time, echo time and more
- Input jack for external expression and 3-button footswitch control
- Equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply