Featured Product Videos
Dunlop Cry Baby Akira Takasaki Fuzz Wah.
Japanese rock legend Akira Takasaki is famous for his fast, intricate riffs and melodic compositions—most notably heard in the heavy metal band Loudness. The Cry Baby Akira Takasaki Fuzz Wah is specially designed to complement and accentuate Akira’s style, delivering huge chords and leads that sing with fiery vocality. With a custom low-frequency sweep and a switchable fuzz circuit, this pedal puts the perfect blend of high-gain saturation and sweeping expression right at your feet. Auto-return switching allows you to step into the effect just as long as you need to make your passage pop, and LED indicators indicate whether the fuzz or wah effects are active.
"The best ROCK wah pedal for live performances,” Akira says. “From the moment you step on the pedal, this badass effect simultaneously roars out fuzz along with the traditional Cry Baby Wah sound!"
- Signature fuzz/wah pedal of legendary Japanese guitarist Akira Takasaki of Loudness
- Wah circuit based on the classic Cry Baby formula delivers a rich, expressive sound
- Raw and aggressive fuzz tone, which can be engaged/disengaged via a convenient side switch
- Auto-return switching makes it a breeze to make a passage pop quickly, then promptly disengage
- Handy LEDs to tell you the current status of both the fuzz and the wah