Featured Product Videos
Doepfer Dark Link, USB/Midi-to-CV/Gate Interface to control vintage monophonic synthesizers via Midi or USB, 4 analog control voltage thomann outputs (CV1...4) and one Gate output, USB-Connection, MIDI-Input, Learn button. for devices with +5V and +12V Gate-Voltage.
- Midi Input
- Learn button
- Gate Out (with LED for Gate display and learn function)
- CV1: controlled by Midi note messages, 1V/Octave, 0...+5V
- CV2: controlled by Midi pitch bend, ~ -2.5...+2.5V or ~ 0...+5V (can be selected by an internal jumper)
- CV3: controlled by Midi velocity, 0...+5V
- CV4: controlled by Midi control change messages, free assignale controller in learn mode
- Glide control (portamento function for CV1)
- power supply (12V AC/min. 400mA)
- CV1...CV4 and Gate are 3.5 mm miniature jack sockets
• MIDI channel, reference note for CV1 (this is the MIDI note corresponding to 0V of CV1 and thus the lowest possible note of the analog synthesizer connected to Dark Link) and the controller no. for CV4 are adjusted via learn function. For this the learn button must be pressed and the required MIDI messages sent from the MIDI controlling device (MIDI synthesizer, keyboard, sequencer ...).
• The other parameters (retrigger, trigger polarity, assign mode ...) are also adjusted in learn mode via program-change messages.
• Dark Link is nothing but the interface of Dark Energy
• Metal case, made of 1 mm steel, black coated with white printing
• Dimensions: about 145 length x 35 height x 60 depth (all measures are in mm)
• Weight: about ?? kg
• These parts are included (worldwide): one USB cable (type A-B), user's guide
• These parts are included (only within Europe): power supply (12 AC/min. 400mA) for 230V mains voltage with European mains plug, please ask the Doepfer representative in your country if a power supply is included if you from other countries
• Please order suitable patch cables in addition if required (Midi, A-100 patch cable in the required length, adapter cable 3.5 mm - 6.3 mm /1/4" jack plug)
• Powering the device via USB is not possible, because the analog circuits require a dual voltage (+/-12V).
• If you want to connect the Dark Link gate output to devices that use S-Trig a special S-Trig cable is available (only necessary for units manufactured before 2012). For details please refer to our FAQ page.
Featured Product Videos
Request an ETA on: Doepfer DarkLINK USB Black w/ Power Supply
ETA are subject to change. By clicking submit I understand the ETA might change once the order comes through.