Featured Product Videos
The SMARTSwitch 2 is part of the Disaster Area SMARTPedal series – pedalboard devices designed to connect all of your gear into a single cohesive unit. The SMARTSwitch 2 is a MIDI capable remote footswitch, capable of controlling amps, effects, and other devices.
- MIDI Input: Connect the output of your MIDI controller or computer to this input.
- MIDIOutput: Connect this output to the input of your first MIDI device.
- DC9V: Power supply connection. The SMARTSwitch 2 requires an isolated power supply capable of providing at least 48mA of current, at 9VDC center negative. Do not connect the SMARTClock to power supplies rated at more than 9VDC.
- USB: USB MIDI connection to computer or iPad with Apple Camera Connection Kit. The SMARTSwitch 2 can send and receive MIDI through the USB port.
- Outputs A and B: Connections to amps, effects devices, etc. Each output is isolated, and is compatible with normally open, normally closed, or momentary control types.
- Output A works as a TRS switching output if Output B is not connected. In this mode, Switch A controls the TIP of Output A, and Switch B controls the RING.
- Footswitches: Soft-touch momentary footswitches for engaging each switch output.