Featured Product Videos
The WARM2 is a high-quality, two-channel analogue rotary DJ mixer crafted by Spanish DJ giant, Ecler.
As the name suggests, this device creates a warm but pristine analogue sound from its two phono/line channels and a micro/line channel, classic sharp filters and a 4th-order Isolator; all encased in a narrow portable format.
With such a magnificent device, it’s essential to keep those pots and switches free from dust and debris and so creating a Decksaver cover was a no-brainer.
The WARM2 cover has been designed to be perfectly moulded to fit the exact specifications of the unit and with the inclusion of our Soft-fit inserts, gives a secure, snug fit, whilst protecting against dust, dirt, liquid spills and accidental impacts.
This super-tough cover, also adds little overall bulk to the unit and so fitting into a flight case or bag should also be a breeze.
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impact.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Features our own Soft-fit inserts to protect delicate wooden cheek panels.
- Weight: 0.434 kg
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 37.8 cm
- Height: 3.2 cm