Featured Product Videos
Critter & Guitari's Black & White Video Scope is one of three compact, audio-reactive visual generators with a unique monochromatic spin. Offering 15 different modes to choose from, you can create dazzling oscilloscopes, plaid, square, and other fun visual effects that respond to the incoming audio from the provided 1/4" jack. A 16th random mode alternates arbitrarily through the 15 modes with a user-definable timing per mode, ranging from 1 frame to 30 seconds. With a composite video output that can connect to any respective TV/monitor input, the Black & White Video Scope is sure to be a great visual enhancement to any audio performance, be it a house party or a large show.
The Black & White Video Scope is a hybrid - it's got oscilloscope modes and modes that sync to a beat. Either one you choose - your sound will look great in the two colors!
- Size: 3.73 x 2.95 x 1.81" / 9.47 x 7.49 x 4.6 cm. Length includes jack. Height includes knobs.
- Weight: 3.2oz / 90g
INPUT/OUTPUT: Composite Video Out - NTSC Format Only
- ¼" Monophonic Audio Input
- 2.1mm Center-positive barrel connector for power input
- Power Supply:
- Input: 100-240VAC @ 50/60Hz. Output: 9VDC, 1.3A, Center-positive polarity.
BLACK & WHITE VIDEO SCOPE:
- Black PLA enclosure
- 16 Modes - including one Random Mode