Featured Product Videos
Going cable free doesn't get any easier than the BOSS WL-20.
This wireless system eschews complicated setups in favor of a simple plug-and-play design. It sounds so good you may never use a standard cable again! Experience ultra-low latency and expansive dynamics while enjoying rock-solid stability and a 50-foot operating range. And if you're worried about losing your plugged-in tone — don't.
The WL-20 emulates the sound of a 10-foot cable with jaw-dropping accuracy. And charging the components of the system is as easy as plugging into a standard USB adapter. Get a BOSS WL-20, and say goodbye to your cable management woes.
As easy to use as a standard guitar cable
If you suffer from technophobia, BOSS's WL-20 will ease your anxiety. The guitarists here have found that it's as easy to use as your standard guitar cable. Simply plug the transmitter into your instrument and the receiver into a pedal or your amp. Pairing the transmitter and receiver is also a breeze. Just dock them together for about 10 seconds, and the WL-20 does all the work for you.
You don't have to sacrifice your plugged-in tone to go wireless
You don't have to sacrifice tone when you use the BOSS WL-20, thanks to its built-in cable tone simulation. This innovative technology mimics the natural capacitive effect of a 10-foot guitar cable. It rolls off your treble a bit, yielding the sound you've come to expect from a quality cable. Cable tone simulation works best with guitars or basses with passive pickups.
If you can charge your smartphone, you can charge this
Do you have a smartphone? Do you know how to charge it? Of course you do. Well, charging the WL-20 is just as easy. When docked, its transmitter and receiver both charge with a standard USB adapter. You can also charge the transmitter separately via the included micro USB cable. The WL-20 requires a USB adapter of 5V/500 mA or greater.
- Easy-to-use guitar wireless system
- Eschews complicated setups in favor of a simple plug-and-play design
- Experience ultra-low latency and expansive dynamics
- Enjoy rock-solid stability and a 50-foot operating range
- Built-in cable tone simulation mimics the natural capacitive effect of a 10-foot guitar cable
- Works best with guitars or basses with passive pickups
- Easy charging with a standard USB adapter (5V/500 mA or greater)
- Includes a micro USB cable for charging the transmitter separately
- Benefit from up to 10 hours of continuous use from a single charge
- Use up to 14 BOSS wireless systems simultaneously in one space