DIY kit version of our Rampage Eurorack module.
The kit includes all the necessary parts to make a completed module including power cable and four of our bespoke Knurlies M3 rack screws.
In order to facilitate easy assembly all our kits come with hex nuts and not with round nuts seen on our assembled modules.
- We took the idea of a “patch programmable” function generator/processor, put two units in the same module and expanded them with new functions and ways to combine them: Slope detectors, analogue logic functions and evolved outputs.
- The module is built around two voltage controlled integrators. Integrators (also known as Lag Processors or Slew limiters) allow you to process your voltages, converting sharp square waves in ramp-like waveforms.
- These lovely devices can, for instance, convert a gate signal into a simple envelope, or achieve a “portamento” or “glide” effect when applied to pitch CV.
- Another useful application of an integrator is it's ability to low-pass filter an audio signal. Further information and example patches can be found in the user manual.
- -Voltage controlled Attack Decay envelope.
- -Attack Sustain Release Envelope .
- -More complex ADSR Style Envelope.
- -Dual VCO. With Square, PWM, Saw, Log, Exp and Triangle shapes. Hard and soft sync.
- -Gated VCO
- -VCO + Analog AND Gate (As ADTimbral VCA)
- -Dual Low Pass Filter
- -Dual Low pass Filter with VCO soft sync.
- -Low Pass Filter + AD Envelope
- -Dual "syncable" voltage controlled LFO with Square, PWM, Saw and Triangle shapes)
- -Complex LFO . Function combination.
- -CV controlled and "Ping-Pong" LFO.
- -Dual Slope detector. Distinguishes when and incoming signal (CV or audio) is rising or falling, and generates gates in concordance.
- -Comparator. Send a gate when B IN is bigger than A IN
- -Polyrythmic gate generator. With both channels synced between each other, it generates several "complex rhythm" gates.
- -Voltage controlled Slew limiter with independent attack and decay control and continuous variable shape between Log, linear and expo.
- -Peak Voltage follower. Max Out follow the maximum Level of the two inputs.
- -Minimum Voltage Follower. Min Out follow the minimum level of the two inputs
- -Envelope follower with adjustable response for rising ans falling flanks.
- -Voltage controlled Trigger Delay .
- -Burst Generator.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.