The Cabernet C-Series Large-Capsule Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone from Avantone offers true professional performance and features a rugged body & capsule assembly constructed of brass. It features an elegant cabernet wine-red finish with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly. The transformer is equipped with a tube circuitry to deliver a professional performance.
The Microphone houses a 25mm gold-sputtered 6-micron Mylar capsule. It uses high-grade polystyrene and metalized polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. The included Custom Retro Shockmount allows a precise positioning of the mic while preventing unwanted vibrations up into the mic for better results. The 9 polar patterns allow the mic to be used in a variety of applications.
The gold-sputtered, 6-micron diaphragm has a unique high-frequency response that allows recordings to cut through the mix. The cardioid pattern is ideal on vocals and single instruments. The omni mode works well in incorporating some room sound into the track. The figure-8 pattern allows two vocalists to use the mic at the same time from opposite sides.
- Custom Retro Shockmount allows a precise positioning of the mic while preventing unwanted vibrations from going into the mic
- Included PS-1BV multi-pattern power supply with cables offers access not only to the above omni, cardioid, and figure-8 patterns but also to six "in-between" settings
- Cardioid pattern is suitable for vocals
- Omni mode is suitable for ambient rooms
- Foam windscreen
- Stylish padded genuine wooden mic box
- Padded aluminum-storage/travel case included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.