Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications, the ES925C18/FM5 is a part of the ES series modular microphone system from Audio-Technica. It includes a cardioid condenser microphone element, a 15.08" gooseneck and a 5-pin flush-mount power module.
The included microphone element features a low-profile and provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with a 120° acceptance angle. It also comes supplied with a foam windscreen to protect against plosives. The element attaches to the small-diameter gooseneck, which gives highly flexible positioning options while maintaining a well-contoured appearance. The included 5-pin flush-mount power module is equipped with a touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch. For enhanced control in conference and boardroom installation setups, the unit’s external contact closure enables you to trigger an external device, such as a camera or the lighting, right from the switch. It's designed to mount unobtrusively in tabletops, and comes with isolators that provide mechanical dampening of the mounting surface. The power module and the mic element housing each feature a highly visible, 2-state RGB LED status indicator. Plus, integral UniGuard® innovations offer unmatched immunity from radio frequency interference (RFI).
The Versatile A-T ES Series
Each component in the ES line is interchangeable with other ES modular mic components, letting you mix and match power module types (XLR, FM3, FM5, DS5), gooseneck lengths (4.85", 9.08", 12.08", 15.08", 18.08", 21.08"), and microphone polar patterns (MicroLine®, hypercardioid, cardioid, omnidirectional). Other additional components available separately.
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck andpower module – each interchangeable with components from other ES ModularMicrophones
- Flush-mount power module and element housing both feature a highlyvisible, two-state RGB LED status indicator
- Logic I/O capability permits control of remote devices from the powermodule’s touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch
- Power module with XLR5 output mounts unobtrusively in tabletops
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial soundapplications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, naturalsound (additional elements sold separately)
- Included low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with120° acceptance angle
- Included isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting surfacevibration
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to360° (additional elements sold separately)
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of RFI