The Audio-Technica ATUC-IRDU is an IR discussion unit serving as a portable and flexible communication hub for ATUC-IR conferencing systems in academic institutions, corporate facilities, government buildings, conference spaces, and more. Its two multifunction talk buttons with multicolor LED bars, two 3.5mm headphone output with independent volume controls, and convenient built-in speaker make the ATUC-IRDU ideal for two-person conversation configurations.
- Connect a gooseneck microphone (available separately) to the 3-pin XLR mic input, then position the ATUC-IRDU between two persons or place it in front of a chairperson. It can be powered by an AC adapter or via one or two rechargeable batteries for truly portable operation. An LED screen allows easy volume adjustment and channel selection, and other LEDs indicate power, battery, and talk status.
- Infrared discussion unit with high-quality audio
- Built-in speaker outputs conference audio
- Individual automated gain control (AGC), mic gain, and mic EQ via ATUC-IRCU control unit (available separately)
- Compatible with standard 3-pin XLR gooseneck microphones
- Supplies 24V phantom power
- Two multifunction talk buttons with multicolor LED bars
- Clear LED display for volume control and channel selection
- Rear LED indicates talking state and remaining battery charge
- Supports powering via one or two batteries or an AC adapter (batteries and adapter available separately)
- Supports ATUC-M microphones (M32L, M43H, and M58H models) and their LED rings