Audio-Technica has bridged the gap between audio and IT with the first wired microphones that transmit audio and control data together over the Dante network protocol. A simple Ethernet connection allows the Network Microphone to communicate across an existing network of Dante-enabled devices and, with the mic’s integrated, programmable user switch, control any of those devices at the push of a button.
Dante networking technology has become the standard in the professional audio industry. A true plug-and-play solution, Dante uses standard Internet protocols to distribute digital audio and control data with very low latency. Network Microphones exploit Dante’s advantages to provide a powerful audio solution that’s easy to implement, use and expand.
A perfect fit for boardrooms and other meeting spaces, Network Microphones feature simple, inexpensive Ethernet connectivity, outstanding sound quality, a Red/Green LED status indicator and an integrated user switch to control anything from triggering a video camera pan/tilt to a room’s lighting preset and much more. And since Dante can support up to 512 bidirectional audio channels, Network Microphones offer an easily scalable solution.
A true audio/IT convergence, the ATND971 boundary mic not only delivers the superior audio you would expect from Audio-Technica, with outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality, but it also transmits control data to communicate across a network of Dante-enabled devices. The integrated programmable user switch allows users to trigger a video camera’s pan/tilt, recall lighting presets or control anything else on the network at the push of a button. And with a Red/Green LED the microphone can visually convey mute status, incoming phone calls or other creative visual effects utilizing a control system. The microphone plugs into the network via Ethernet cable – easy to install and operate.
- A digital Ethernet mic with Dante capabilities – an Audio-Technica innovation
- Connects directly to network via Ethernet cable – no need for expensive audio cable or soldering
- Integrated switch allows mic to communicate with – and control – other Dante-enabled devices within a network
- Local or remote control of mic gain, low-cut filter and LED indicator
- Red/Green LED indicator
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology; UniSteep® filter
- Powered by network PoE
- Scalable across Dante’s 512 bidirectional audio channels
- Increases Dante Domain Manager features, adding role-based security, cross-subnet routing, SNMP alerts and more