Featured Product Videos
- The ATH-CKR7TW in-ear headphones deliver the exceptionally pure audio of Sound Reality in a true wireless design. The headphones feature specially designed 11 mm drivers with diamond-like carbon coated diaphragms and pure iron yokes to provide extremely accurate, high-fidelity audio. The headphones’ housings contain dual-layer isolation structures that keep the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response. Brass stabilizers reduce resonance and ensure linear diaphragm movement. And stainless steel acoustic mesh resistors provide improved high-frequency response. The result is amazing wide-range audio reproduction with deep, rich bass and crystal-clear high frequencies.
The ATH-CKR7TW in-ear headphones are equipped with the AKM AK4375 DAC with headphone amplifier to ensure clear and accurate sound reproduction from the Bluetooth wireless signal. Compatibility with the high-quality aptX codec further improves the wireless sound. The headphones are equipped with a mic and button control for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment on smartphones and other devices. Users can also access the Audio-Technica Connect app on their smartphone to quickly and easily adjust headphone settings.
The ATH-CKR7TW headphones provide six hours of continuous use on a full charge, and can easily be recharged on the go using the included portable power bank charging case, which is capable of supplying an additional nine hours’ worth of power before needing to be charged itself. The headphones come with four sizes of interchangeable eartips (XS, S, M, L) and a 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable for the charging case.
Available in black (ATH-CKR7TWBK) or gray (ATH-CKR7TWGY).
- Exceptionally pure audio of Sound Reality in a true wireless design
- Mic and controls built into the earpiece for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- 11 mm exclusive drivers (with diamond-like carbon coated diaphragms and pure iron yokes) provide extremely accurate, high-fidelity audio
- Brass stabilizers reduce resonance and ensure linear diaphragm movement
- High-quality DAC with headphone amplifier (AK4375 from AKM) delivers clear and accurate sound reproduction from the wireless signal
- Housing’s dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response
- Internal battery provides approximately 6 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Portable power bank charging case gives you an additional 9 hours of use without needing to connect to an AC power source
- Included interchangeable 3D Loop Support can be used to provide a more secure fit
- Compatible with aptX, AAC and SBC codecs
- Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings
- Includes standard eartips (XS, S, M, L) and 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable
Featured Product Videos