Featured Product Videos
Podcasters, musicians, producers, and content creators can benefit from the Audient EVO 8, a 4x4 USB audio interface that makes capturing high-quality audio effortless. It features four warm EVO mic preamps, a Hi-Z input for instruments, and Smartgain automatic gain control. Plus, its four 1/4" line outputs and two headphone outs are perfect for hooking up multiple sets of speakers and headphones.
The EVO 8's large knob provides convenient control of levels for your monitors, headphones, and channels while the multifunction buttons enable easy muting of the inputs and headphone outs. The audio loopback function makes it possible to record computer audio at the same time as the inputs—a welcome feature for podcasters who need to capture remote guests via Skype or other VoIP apps.
Software and plug-ins are included to get you started. Because the unit is bus-powered, you can power it straight from your computer; you never need to worry about accidentally forgetting or unplugging a power supply.
High-Quality Audio Performance
With four balanced 1/4" line outputs and two 1/4" headphone outputs, the EVO 8 can act as the central hub for multiple sets of speakers and headphones.
- Smart Touchpoints: Control your speakers, headphones, and channels all using the volume encoder.
- Monitor Mix: Leave latency behind. Blend between your inputs and DAW playback to reduce latency when recording.
- Monitor Pan: Pan your inputs and DAW playback left or right and create the perfect headphone balance for recording.
- Switchable Phantom Power: Individually switch 48V phantom power on/off for each channel and give your microphones the power they need.
- Multifunction Buttons: Channels 1-4 and both volume buttons can quickly be muted by simply holding them down until they begin to flash.
- Software Control: Set the gain of your mic pres using your DAW (with compatible software), your settings will also be stored in your session.
- Record your computer's audio
- Record guest Skype/video calls
- Record gaming audio
Mac, Windows, and iOS Compatibilty
In order to connect the EVO 8 to a iOS device equipped with a Lightning port, you will need an Apple Camera Connection Kit and an active USB hub (both available separately). The active USB hub is required as the Lightning port cannot provide enough bus power for the EVO 8 to work correctly and the hub will provide the correct power via the USB cable.