Featured Product Videos
Conceived and refined in one of the world’s most acclaimed studios, the MM-500 is a purpose-built tool designed to deliver mixes that consistently translate and capture the emotion the artist intended.
Lighter than our famous LCD-X, the MM-500’s sleek and sturdy chassis offers all-day comfort. Step up to the headphone used to mix Kendrick Lamar's #1 album "Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers" at Larrabee Studios: the Audeze MM-500.
- Specifically designed to deliver mixes that consistently translate well
- Like near-field monitors, they remove your room from the equation and give you studio-quality sound anywhere
- Durable, lightweight chassis featuring machined aluminum and spring steel
- Compatible with virtually all audio interfaces or consoles
- Designed in collaboration with award-winning producer/mixer Manny Marroquin