Featured Product Videos
AudioFuse 16Rig / Audio, interface, recording, studio, DAW, mixer, standalone, routing, monitoring, reamping, preamps, XLR, jack, MIDI, ADAT, USB, USB-C, wordclock, synths, ensemble, live, professional, connectivity, 1U rack.
AudioFuse 16Rig is a high-density audio interface dedicated to hardware synth lovers, electronic musicians, and studio enthusiasts who use lots of hardware devices in their setup.
Ultimate studio centerpiece
Studio full of synths? Full band recordings? Complex monitoring & routing needs? AudioFuse 16Rig gives you the next-level connectivity, versatility, and usability you need for your pro audio applications. Make your sound count.
16 is just the beginning
Treat your setup to an interface that gives you all the connections you need. An entire setup can be kept connected to the rear I/O, leaving the front panel connections available for additional mics, instruments, or devices, while the inputs & outputs can be expanded with ADAT and rerouted as needed.
Pristine sound quality
Give your recordings the shine and clarity they deserve with premium 24-bit AD/DA converters from ESS and Cirrus Logic. Whether it’s synths, guitars, vocals, or any combination of inputs, expect top-notch sound across the board.
A standalone audio tool
For DAWless jamming or live performances, AudioFuse 16Rig just works. The interface can pass audio and MIDI signals even without a computer connected, with a low-latency MIDI-controllable internal mixer. You can even save configuration presets for easy stitching between setups.
Comprehensive audio routing and special features
Configure AudioFuse 16Rig’s connections to suit nearly any need, including multiple sends/returns for creative recording and mixing, A/B speaker switching for confident mixing, guitar reamping, multiple headphone outputs for ensemble recording, and more.
Choose your workflow
Make AudioFuse 16Rig work for you; control its settings through the front panel controls or via the included AudioFuse Control Center software, configure the interface for desktop or rackmount operation, integrate it with practically any studio environment, and instantly switch between different audio scenarios with ease.
- 16 TRS analog inputs including 2 high-quality digitally-controlled preamps, 3.5mm stereo input
- 12 analog outputs including 8 DC-coupled TRS line outputs, stereo monitor outputs, 6.35mm outputs for reamping or dual-headphone configuration
- ADAT for up to 16 channels of additional I/O at 48kHz
- Wordclock in & out
- MIDI in & out via 5-pin DIN or class-compliant USB for DAW or standalone usage
- Low-latency USB-C connection plus front & back USB hub ports
- Two internal standalone mixers controllable by MIDI
- Color display
- Desktop or rackmount configuration
- Includes AudioFuse Control Center software for firmware & settings, including a full input & output matrix
- Includes AudioFuse Creative Suite software, including Analog Lab Intro and Arturia FX plugins
- Analog Lab Intro
- AudioFuse Control Center
- Pre 1973
- Pre V76
- Pre TridA
- Filter MINI
- Chorus JUN-6
- Comp FET-76
- Delay TAPE-201
- Rev PLATE-140
- Phaser BI-TRON
- Comp DIODE-609