Featured Product Videos
The DX164-W is a wall mountable expander that adds remote I/O to a dLive or SQ.
Each DX164-W features 16 mic preamps with independent Phantom Power LED indicators, plus 4 XLR line outs.
The Expander’s design allows for wall mount operation or, alternatively, installation in a stage “Dip Trap” making it perfect for fixed installations.
Up to 6 DX164-W units can be connected to a standard dLive system – 4 via the MixRack and 2 via the Surface – allowing up to 96 remote inputs and 24 remote outputs in addition to those provided by the MixRack and Surface. Up to 46 units can be added to a dLive system via a DX Link card or DX Hub (808 analogue inputs, 224 analogue outputs).
The DX164-W connects via a single Cat5e cable (Ethernet based Layer 2) to the dLive Surface, MixRack, DX Hub or upstream DX164-W / DX168 via a secure etherCON port. A second locking etherCON port is provided for redundant connection to compatible hardware, or for daisy-chaining to a downstream DX164-W or DX168 for additional remote I/O.
Two units can be daisy chained and connected directly to an SQ SLink port, with the optional SLink card for SQ enabling more connections. For a more distributed system, a DX Hub can handle up to 8 DX164-W or DX168 units in any combination, which can be freely patched to the SQ’s 48 input channels.
- Designed for Wall Mount or Dip Trap installation
- 16 balanced Mic Preamps on XLR
- Phantom Power LED per Input
- 4 balanced XLR Line Outs
- Locking EtherCon ports
- Daisy chain or redundant audio connection
- Fits in a standard 12”x12” NEMA backbox
- Compatible with ACE Backstage 174SLBK stage pocket system
- 3 power supply options: 100-230V AC powered on IEC or screw terminal blocks, as well as 12V DC power
- DC power can be used as redundant power supply
- 96kHz converters