Featured Product Videos
The OBP-2 was designed to give bassists fat tone while being small enough to fit into tight control cavities.
Wire this preamp with one 9 volt battery and it will fit into just about any instrument. With +/-18dB of boost and cut at 40Hz and +/- 16dB of treble boost and cut at 6.5 kHz you have can emphasize just the right frequencies to make your bass sound great in any mix.
The OBP-2SK includes a stacked treble/bass pot.
- Bass control: plus/minus 18 dB @ 40 Hz.
- Treble control: plus/minus 16 dB @ 6.5 KHz.
- Input impedance: 1 meg ohm
- Output impedance: 100 ohm 9 or 18 volts operation. Additional 6dB with 18 volts.
- Distortion: .019 into 10k ohm load
- Noise: -95 dBm unweighted.
- Battery life: 324 hours
- Wire lead length: 6.50 inches
- Low noise discrete FET input stage, center detent 50 K linear pots,with a dual concentric pot available.
Dimensions: 0.98"W x 0.98"L x 0.59"D