Featured Product Videos
The Aguilar DB210CB8 DB 210 350W 2x10" 8 Ohm Bass Cabinet offers excellent midrange articulation and low-end extension for a variety of playing styles.
Fitted with two 10" speakers with an integral phase plug, it pairs beautifully with Aguilar's DB 751 head and is ready for the big gigs. You can even stack multiple units for stadium-filling sound. Aguilar's DB series cabinets pump out the distinctive, full-range, eminently musical Aguilar signature sound, with a clear, focused midrange that lets you punch through a thick mix. These cabs sport custom Eminence drivers and classic rock visuals and are built tough from 13-ply baltic birch.
Bass-savvy design and inspired engineering
Aguilar bass amplification is respected worldwide for its outstanding tone and reliability. It's the backline of choice for top bassists like John Patitucci, Gary Willis, Tim Lefebvre, and countless others. Aguilar designs gear by conceptualizing it from the musician's perspective and then presses on with inspired engineering. For starters, Aguilar is a team of pro bass players and engineers. In addition to bass heads and cabinets, the company also designs and manufactures preamps and pickups that are standard equipment in many of today's finest basses, as well as effects pedals, so they have a uniquely holistic approach to bass tone.
- 8 ohm rating
- Custom Eminence drivers; Aguilar's custom horn and crossover
- 2 x 10" speakers
- Delivers Aguilar's distinctive, full-range signature sound
- Clear, focused midrange lets you punch through a thick mix
- Pairs nicely with Aguilar's DB 751 head
- 13-ply baltic birch cabinet
- Built tour-grade tough in New York City
- Type: Bass Cabinet
- Configuration: 2 x 10"
- Speakers: 10" Eminence-designed
- Horn: Variable Phenolic Tweeter
- Power Handling: 350W RMS
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 41Hz-16kHz
- Inputs: 2 x Neutrik SpeakON
- Cabinet Type: Rear Ported
- Open/Closed Back: Closed
- Construction Materials: 13-ply Baltic Birch with Black Tolex
- Height: 16.62"
- Width: 24.5"
- Depth: 13.12"
- Weight: 59 lbs.
This cabinet also makes for a great modular rig - use one for smaller gigs and two for larger stages!