Returns & Exchanges
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we'll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
Please contact us at email@example.com, we'll respond quickly with assistance or provide you with a return authorization (RA) number. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase, we will send you a replacement unit.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any new product, for any reason, you can return it for a refund or store credit of the purchase price within 30 days. Depending on the condition of the item upon return, a restocking fee between 5% and 15% will be applied. Shipping insurance is not refundable. Please note that certain exceptions apply.
If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, a flat fee of 10$+tx will be deducted from your refund.
We reserve the right to deny any returns if the item does not meet our requirements and we are not responsible for any lost returns.
How to Make a Return:
We're sorry your purchase didn't work out for you. To make a return, please first email our Moog Audio Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- If you have redeemed a manufacturer rebate or promotion, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Remember that if your order was eligible for free shipping, a flat fee of 10$+tx will be deducted from your refund.
Once we've received your return, we'll process it as quickly as possible, but it can take 2-3 business days for the credit to be applied by the issuer of the credit card. Feel free to reach out to your sales person directly with any questions or concerns.
Non Returnable Items:
There are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders: These items are ordered for you only, we do not stock these items regularly.
- Software: Due to product registration issues.
- Oversized or overweight items: Due to shipping costs.
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and demo products: These items are final sales.
- Tubes: Due to their fragility.
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.): For sanitary reasons.
- Authorization keys: Due to registration issues.
- Turntable cartridges and control Vinyl: Once used they cannot considered brand new anymore.
Moog Audio reserves the right to change this policy.
Still Have Questions?
We're committed to providing you with the best shopping experience in the industry. Give us a call or contact us by email to learn more about our policies and services.