Featured Product Videos
DIYers can build a 4ms Shuffling Clock Multiplier with this kit. All electronic components as well as the blank PCB and a faceplate are included. Although the english manual explains the buildup process quite good you should bring some knowledge in electrotechnics and soldering skills.
Build your own Shuffling Clock Multiplier, with the SCM kit.
The Do-it-yourself kit includes all the parts necessary to build a fully-featured SCM. This is a beginner-level kit, but you need some prior experience, and have basic hand tools (flush snips, needle-nose pliers, small screw driver).
- Multiply-by-1 to Multiply-by-32, on 8 output jacks
- Five Slipped/Shuffled/Skipped clock outputs (S3, S4, S5, S6, S8). Each is based on a multiple of the input clock frequency (x3, x4, x5, x6, and x8, respectively)
- Three steady clock outputs (x1, x2, and x8), which are not effected by Slip/Shuffle/Skip effects
- CV Rotate jack to shift multiply-by amount on all jacks
- CV Slip causes particular beats to land ahead in time
- Connects to the SCM Breakout for controlling more features: Pulse Width, Shuffle pattern, Skip, Re-sync, Mute, and 4x Fast
- ISP header: Connects to in-circuit programmer such as AVR ISP MKII for reprogramming code
- Maximum input frequency 3kHz
The SCM is 4HP and 48mm (1.85")
- +12V rail: __mA
- +5V rail: not used
- -12V rail: not used