Featured Product Videos
The Listen Four Quarters is a four channel low-noise mixer with stereo 1/4" TRS balanced outputs, and an 1/8" headphone output. Two mono channels with Pan knobs, and two stereo channels with dual inputs provide optimal compatibility with both stereo and mono signals.
- Level knobs and signal lights per channel
- Two channels with stereo inputs (L/R jacks), with left jack normalized to right jack
- Two channels with mono inputs and Pan knob
- Main Level knob, signal and clipping LEDs
- Headphone jack and Level knob
- Switch to select Balanced outputs or Stereo (TRS)
- Zero-impedence true line-level balanced circuit minimizes noise when running low-grade or extra long cables to powered speakers
Ultra-low noise, typical -100dB signal-to-noise ratio in real world tests. Virtually no background noise or hiss, quiet pots, and smooth panning curves.
The Listen Four Quarters can be daisy-chained to other Listen modules and/or the WAV Recorder.
- 290 mA +12V
- 101 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 25 mm deep