Semi-open reference headphone for monitoring applications.
Sound you can rely on | Superior build quality | Every part is replaceable
The DT 880 PRO is a reference-class, semi-open studio headphone which combines all strengths of open, transparent headphones with those of more powerful, closed headphones. Specially designed housings and an improved system equalisation turn this “remake” of the studio classic DT 880 into an ideal studio monitoring headphone, with analytical qualities. Soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
- Semi-open diffuse-field studio headphone
- 250 ohms
- Analytical Sound
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded (leatherette) headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) coiled cable (single sided)
- Including drawstring bag
History of DT 770 PRO / DT 880 PRO / DT 990 PRO:
beyerdynamic’s DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO headphone series has it’s roots in the early 1980s. Since then, millions of audio professionals from all parts of the world have become loyal users of beyerdynamic products.
The series has been designed to cater for listening in a wide variety of environments, thanks to different headphone construction:
- DT 770 PRO – Closed back (studio, stage)
- DT 880 PRO – Semi-open back (reference monitoring, mixing, mastering)
- DT 990 PRO – Fully open back (critical listening)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.