That’s the best way we can describe the sounds and features of the Wavelength. We took everything from our Waveland Multi-Modulator and blew it up larger than life, while keeping it the exact same size.
We’ve added some welcome improvements like more modulation engines and tap tempo, and some cool surprises like selectable waveforms. It’s a true all-in-wonder for your modulation needs.
The sonic scientists at Alexander Pedals have been working overtime to cram the most pedal into the smallest box, and we now present the Neo Series! Each Neo Series pedal incorporates an advanced 32-bit microcontroller adding presets, expression, and MIDI capability.
The Neo Series pedals are small but mighty! Imagine having a single pedal on your board that can access up to 4 separate preset tones with a touch of your toe. Connect an expression pedal to "morph" between two distinct settings for each preset for dynamic real-time effects. Or hook up a simple footswitch to trigger a timed "ramp" between those expression settings. Expressive performance technology, right at your feet.
WAVELENGTH WAVE SHAPES
- (Ramp Speed): Sets the time the pedal will take moving between the two ramp settings, from instant to approximately 10 seconds.
- Mix: Controls the blend between the dry and modulated signal. Equal mix is at 12 o'clock. Hint: Tremolo sounds deepest at full Mix settings, and phaser / vibe / flange sounds deepest with Mix near its midpoint.
- (Level): Controls the overall output level of the pedal, from -20dB to +10dB. Unity gain is near 1 o'clock.
- Tweak: Adjusts the a different parameter for each effect mode. Please consult the mode descriptions for more information.
- (Shape): Sets the modulation wave shape. The main LED will change colour to show the current wave shape while the center button is pressed. We've packed in the most common waveforms like Sine, Triangle, and Square, as well as some more interesting options such as Pulse, Rise, and Fall. We've even put in a random "sample and hold" waveform that's super fun with the Filter mode.
Select Button - tap to choose a new effect mode:
- TRM Tremolo - this effect cycles your volume up and down for a cool rhythmic texture. Twist the Tweak control to morph between standard tremolo and harmonic vibrato. Don't forget you can use the Level control to bump up your volume and make up for any drop you might get from the effect!
- CHO Chorus- smooth and clear chorus tones live here. Use the Tweak control to adjust the overall delay time of the effect. Low settings yield flange-like tones and higher settings result in a double-tracking effect.
- PHA Phaser - eight-stage phase goodness, chewy and thick. Crank the Tweak control to add regeneration, deepening the phase shift effect.
- FLG Flanger- ranges from subtle comb filtering to insane jet whoosh. Use the Tweak control to adjust the feedback for a sharper flange.
- VIB Vibe - photocell and lamp style vibe effect. The Tweak knob adjusts the balance and symmetry of the shift stages and the effect gets more pronounced as you increase the control.
- FLT Filter- resonant low-pass filter effect. Tweak controls the resonance of the filter. Be careful, this can self-oscillate at higher settings! Sounds killer with the Random waveform, ship ahoy!
The Wavelength features a buffered bypass using a soft-touch footswitch. The dry signal path is digital, to maintain the phase relationship between dry and modulated signals. The bypass signal is 100% analog.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.