Well suited for audiophiles and mastering engineers, the Shure SRH1840 are open-back, over-ear headphones that sport matched 40mm drivers equipped with neodymium magnets, providing a frequency response of 10 Hz to 30 kHz in a balanced, clear, and articulate manner with accurate bass and smooth, extended highs.
The steel driver frames sport vented center pole pieces to eliminate internal resonance, ensuring a consistent performance at all volume levels. The open-back earcup design promotes proper airflow, which results in natural audio with a wide stereo image and a greater sense of depth than many closed-back designs. The headphones have a lightweight and durable frame that utilizes an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles. The SRH1840's dual-frame padded headband is fully adjustable to provide a snug and secure fit.
Replaceable around-ear cushions are made from high-density, slow recovery foam with a velour covering to ensure premium comfort. The detachable cable is made from oxygen-free copper with a Kevlar-reinforced jacket, bolstering both performance and durability. The cable boasts a standard Y-style dual-exit design with gold-plated MMXC connectors to provide a secure connection, easy storage, and convenient replacement.
The gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug and the included threaded 1/4" adapter allow wide compatibility with a variety of consumer and professional audio devices. The headphone's 65-ohm impedance is optimized for connection to external headphone amplifiers, which enhance the quality of your audio.
Each set of headphones is individually tested and serialized to ensure the best performance, durability, and reliability. The headphones come with the aforementioned 1/4" adapter, a second cable, spare earpads, and a zippered storage case.
- Individually matched 40mm neodymium drivers for smooth, extended high-end and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for a more consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame padded headband for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar-reinforced jacket bolsters performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detach for easy storage/replacement
- Replaceable velour earpads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for comfort
- Includes additional cable and zippered storage case
- Individually tested and serialized
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.