Featured Product Videos
Roland V-02HD MK II Multi-Format Video Mixer with Streaming.
Simple and fast to set up and control, the Roland V-02HD MK II Multi-Format Video Mixer makes it easy to switch between two HDMI sources using push buttons, a T-bar, or an optional foot-pedal switch, and output via HDMI or USB Type-C for easy streaming from your Windows or Mac computer. This portable HD switcher is small enough to fit in your gear bag. It can be mounted onto a standard tripod, so it doesn't require a rack arrangement to use it on location. Its compact size and lightweight design make it well suited for use on mobile video productions.
Although small in size, the V-02HD MK II is loaded with features, including individual scalers on the input and both the program and preview output. The V-02HD MK II features a T-bar for smooth transitions, a graphics select knob, effects select, effects control, and a menu button. The switcher powers from an included AC power supply.
- The V-02HD MK II is a single unit that incorporates a simple switcher, a high-quality scaler, an input expander, an audio solution, and an inline video effects/compositor
- It takes the HDMI output from two cameras and has both a preview and program HDMI output
- A preview output enables you to view the menu without the overlay appearing on the program output
- It features a built-in encoder that outputs your program output via the USB Type-C port, allowing you to stream easily from a computer without needing an additional encoder
- Audio from both cameras and external sources can be mixed within the V-02HD MK II and monitored through a dedicated headphone output
- The switched output is embedded in real time and output over HDMI for reliable recording or monitoring
- The switcher operates with 10-bit 4:4:4 processing
- Integrated scalers enable the mixing of different formats, such as HD to SD and computer resolutions
- You can embed and de-embed audio, both analog and digital
- The V-02HD MK II has built-in three-band EQ and dynamics