Featured Product Videos
The FP-10 by Roland fuses performance and features inherited from the FP-30 into an even more portable, streamlined design. If you're looking for Roland's most affordable and compact 88-key piano with exceptional sound and touch, the FP-10 is the instrument for you.
The FP-10 digital piano is always ready to play, with a reassuringly authentic feel from the 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard, joined by Roland's evocative SuperNATURAL piano tones through onboard speakers or headphones. With its portable, space-saving design, the FP-10 is the ideal instrument for home use, whether you're practicing techniques in the spare room or giving performances in the living room. Plus, with Bluetooth connectivity and powerful onboard features not offered by any other digital model at this price, the FP-10 is the ideal second piano for more experienced players.
The FP-10's PHA-4 Standard keyboard delivers the responsive feel of a fine acoustic piano, with every nuance whether you play hard or soft captured by Roland's touch-detection technology. With high-resolution sensing and escapement for fast key repetition, the PHA-4 keyboard faithfully translates into sound the subtlest differences in dynamics and tone. The attention to detail continues as you notice a heavier hammer-weight in the low registers and a lighter one in the highs. Touch the white keys and youll be convinced by a revolutionary moisture-absorbing material that recreates the natural texture and tactile feel of real ivory and for expressive pedaling techniques such as half-pedaling, simply connect the optional DP-10 pedal.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland's renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-key hammer-action format in a compact cabinet
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action let you enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Onboard speakers reproduce your playing with expressive sound
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface for connecting to Garageband, computers, DAW software
- Roland's Piano Partner 2 app lets you conveniently select sounds, set metronome and more from your smartphone
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side-by-side in the same octave ranges
- Optional matching stand (KSCFP10) available, sold separately