Beyond versatile, the transformative On-Stage KSA8500 boasts 2 sets of fully and independently adjustable arms for the ultimate in 2nd tier -- or even 2nd and 3rd tier -- customization.
Compatible with any 1" square or 30mm round-tubed stand, as well as On-Stage Z stands, each of the KSA8500's support arms feature an independent 10-degree increment posi-lok adjustment for height, angle, depth and width, providing 43.5" of total width distributed over a 2nd or 2nd and 3rd tier configuration.
The telescoping stabilizer bar accommodates keyboard stands up to 32" in width, while non-slip rubber end caps protect an almost limitless array of keys, laptops, mixers and more.
- Fits any keyboard stand with 1" or 30mm, round or square tubing, including On-Stage Z stands
- 2 Sets of support arms can hold 2nd keyboard, or combination of laptops and other DJ equipment
- All independent arms are height, angle, depth, and width adjustable for maximum customization
- Ability to create a 3rd tier by raising middle arms to max height, and lowering outer arms
- Telescoping stabilizer bar adjusts with the width of any stand up to 32"
- Independent arm width adjustments totaling 43.5"
- Posi-Lok design adjusts and locks the support arms in 10-degree increments
- Non-slip rubber end caps
- Weight Capacity: 66 lbs. (33 lbs. per set of arms)