Featured Product Videos
Get ready for karaoke and live solo/duet sets with the Mackie Performer Bundle, a portable sound reinforcement solution including a slew of Mackie gear—the ProFX6v3 6-channel mixer, two EM-89D dynamic handheld vocal mics, the MC-100 headphones, and two XLR cables.
Getting set up is easy: connect the microphones to the mixer's Onyx mic preamps, and route the mixer's stereo main outputs to your PA system. Hook up the headphones to the mixer with the supplied 1/4" adapter, for critical listening and signal troubleshooting without interrupting the main mix.
Since the ProFX6v3 has a built-in 2x4 USB audio interface, you can use the mixer to record directly to your computer at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution. Then use the included software bundle to polish your tracks in the comfort of your own home.
Mackie ProFX6v3 6-Channel Sound Reinforcement Mixer with Built-In FX
The Mackie ProFX6v3 is a 6-channel mixing console featuring two Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, home recording, and content creators. The integrated 2x4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4" mic/line connections and feature Hi-Z (for guitar and bass), low-cut filters (100 Hz), gain controls, 2-band EQ, stereo linking, level faders, and FX send. Channels 3-4 offer two 1/4" inputs and feature a level control, while channels 5-6 use a 3.5mm stereo input with level fader. Engaging channel 5-6's USB3-4 switch will override the 3.5" input and enables the USB return from a computer. The master output is controlled with a dedicated level knob and features XLR and 1/4" connectors, while the dedicated 1/4" TRS headphone output includes an independent level control. Other features include Input-USB 1-2 blend control, FX mute, and FX to main.
- Professional Sound Quality
- Equipped with 2 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60 dB of gain and ultralow noise performance
- All-new GigFX Effects Engine with 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays and more
- Essential Mixing Tools
- 2-band EQ (80 Hz and 12 kHz) on channels 1/2
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Line inputs on channel 3/4
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 5/6
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer
- Perfect for live performance recording, music playback, live streaming, and more
- Latency-Free Monitoring
- Easily blend between monitoring your computer’s output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Signature Rugged Design
- Mackie built-like-a-tank design
Mackie EM-89D EleMent Series Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Mackie EM-89D is an EleMent Series dynamic microphone offering tour-worthy construction and sonic performance tuned for clear reproduction of vocals and instruments in live stage applications and studio recording. Like all EleMent Series mics, the EM-89D presents an attractive combination of ruggedness, quality sound, and affordability.
The EM-89D utilizes a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects sound behind the mic to reduce the pickup of stage bleed and allow higher gain before feedback. The mic's dynamic moving-coil design requires no batteries or phantom power, and the balanced 3-pin XLR output ensures proper connectivity with stage boxes, mixers, and portable PA systems. The EM-89D includes a mic clip, an XLR cable, and a zipper pouch.