Featured Product Videos
Open Box Unit
Contact us for pictures!
The perfect choice for solo performers who want studio-quality recordings!
With the AIR 192|4, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially-designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
Crystal™ Preamps, Pristine A/D Converters and Premium Components
Our engineers designed the Crystal Preamps to provide you with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The AIR 192|4 incorporates pristine A/D converters for 24-bit resolution digital audio with explosive dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of the performance.
Hear the performance now—not a second later
When recording, you want to focus on capturing that perfect moment, and getting the best performance out of your artist and talent. You don’t want to be bogged down by “clicks,” “pops” or latency. The AIR 192|4 not only features a high-speed USB connection for providing the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms*) between your machine and your hardware, but it also features monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, providing you with zero-latency technology.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- XLR+¼” TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) ¼” instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
*Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
This product has been unboxed and opened. It is in near-mint condition and show virtually no signs of use. It comes with all the original accessories and packing. This is a final sale but includes the manufacturer’s full warranty.