Sets the new standard with professional studio-quality and features!
With the AIR 192|6, you can create 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|6 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its 2 dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo inputs, and 2 all-new ¼” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. 5-pin MIDI In and Out connections are included for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear.
We've included software to match your style!
The AIR 192|6 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|6 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite.
We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
Crystal™ Preamps, Pristine A/D Converters and Premium Components
Our engineers designed the Crystal™ Preamps to provide you with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The AIR 192|6 incorporates pristine A/D converters to provide 24-bit resolution digital audio for explosive dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of your performance.
Hear the performance now—not a second later
When recording, you want to focus on capturing that perfect moment, and getting the best performance out of your artist and talent. You don’t want to be bogged down by “clicks,” “pops” or latency. The AIR 192|6 not only features a high-speed USB connection for providing the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms*) between your machine and your hardware, but it also features monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, providing you with zero-latency technology.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry for fastest connection, with class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- Flexible inputs: (2) XLR+¼” TRS combo or ¼” instrument inputs
- Use any combination of TRS combo or ¼” instrument input on the two channels:(2) TRS, (2) instrument or (1) of each
- 5-pin MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.