Featured Product Videos
Grab your favorite microphone, plug it into your IK MULTIMEDIA iRig Pre HD and record straight to your device with true studio-quality sound anytime and anywhere. Simple as that.
As pioneers of the mobile music revolution, we know very well what it takes to produce great content on a portable device. Whether you are a musician, podcaster, journalist, videographer or vlogger, you instinctively know how important it is for your content to be the highest quality possible to be well received and how audio plays a critical role in the process.
Being a certified Apple MFi interface (“Made for iPhone and iPad,”) iRig Pre HD is guaranteed to work out of the box with all iOS devices using a Lightning connector including those that do not have headphone jack. The included Lighting cable allows for plug-and-play with Apple iOS devices while the USB cable connects Mac and PC computers offering the ability to record anytime and anywhere using your favorite dynamic, ribbon or condenser microphone models with phantom power (using batteries).
All the accessories you need
iRig Pre HD comes with a Lightning cable and USB cable for immediate connection to your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC, 2 AA batteries and a velcro strip so you can secure it to a mic stand, your belt or other supports while in use.
- MFi microphone interface certified by Apple “Made for iPhone and iPad”
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- Direct monitor switch for real-time monitoring or for playback
- +48V Phantom Power (with 2 x AA batteries)
- Class A mic preamp with onboard gain control
- Onboard headphone output (works with the latest iPhone)
- High definition 24-bit converters with up to 96kHz sampling frequency
- Multicolor LED for easy gain settings
- Includes IK’s renowned, professional software and apps
- Ultra-light and compact
- Sleek and elegant design
- Comes with USB and Lightning cables, 2 x AA batteries and a velcro mounting strip