The tools we use to compose and produce music are dear to our hearts. Dust, liquid and accidental impact have taken many a good modular synth down over the years – this is where Decksaver steps in. Precision trimmed for a perfect fit whilst accommodating cables, the Make Noise Skiff can sit ready for operation. This cover is designed with 50mm clearance for patch cables, meaning you can leave your cables in place when travelling or protecting your modular setup in the studio. Shields delicate controls and internal components from damage at home, on the road and on stage. *We have had reports that a Decksaver cover may not fit some Skiff units, particularly when fully loaded, for which we cannot be held responsible. Please check measurements carefully before ordering. See our Returns Policy for more information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impact.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Please check internal measurements of your unit carefully before purchasing. See below for more information.