Featured Product Videos
Output Module with Flexible I/O, Balanced Outputs, and VCA Headphone Cue Monitoring
Ausculation is the act of listening to the internal sounds of the body during a medical examination, typically with a stethoscope. While you can’t listen to your internal organs with this module, you can easily tap into the sounds of your modular in some useful ways.
Auscult is a main output and monitoring module for eurorack, with some extra-unique features. All inputs are either mono or stereo, and the impedance-balanced outputs provide up to +10dB of gain. There is a headphone cue monitoring system that uses a VCA crossfader to help you audition fresh sounds against your existing main mix, at whatever level you set with the headphone source knob. In addition, there is a quality headphone amplifier with two switchable output levels, making it capable of driving even very high-impedance headphones.
Finally, additional mono/stereo Main and Cue Input connections on the rear of the module allow for connecting to another module’s expansion connectors (also ripe for DIY’ers). This leaves the front panel inputs open for use with other modules and on-the-fly connections. Easily flip between the front and rear connections using switches on the front panel.
- Balanced outputs with gain up to +10 dB.
- VCA crossfade monitoring system for auditioning Cue input against the Main Mix in headphones.
- Switchable Headphone output levels for driving even super high-impedance headphones.
- Mono/stereo Cue and Main Inputs are switchable between the front and rear connections.
- Peak LEDs for all inputs and main outs.