Featured Product Videos
The RHYTHM DESIGNER RD6 provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including: 8 drum sound and a 64-step sequencer - for a quick and easy-to-use drum machine that'll shake the house! Whether you're new to drum programming or a seasoned pro looking to enhance your setup, the RD-6 has everything you need to step up to the big leagues.
Great care has been taken in designing the RD-6 to achieve new possibilities in beat creation by reviving a timeless design from one of the most classic drum machines of yesteryear. By taking a fresh and modern approach on a classic drum machine, the RD-6 gives you the power to harness the phenomenal sound of the venerable TR-606 and tap into some new features as well. Punchy bass drums through sizzling hi-hats and even the authentic and renowned BR-110 clap sound can be manipulated to take your rhythm performance to the next level. This is an analog beat-making monster!
- Voices/Number of sounds: 8
- Type: Analog
- Number of simultaneous voices: 8
- Power input: DC input connector
- Power switch: Push button on/of
- USB (MIDI): USB 2.0, type B
- MIDI In, Out / Thru: 2 x 5-pin DIN
- Start / stop: 1 x 1/4" TS
- Mix out: 1 x 1/4" TS, unbalanced, 1 kΩ impedance
- Voice out: 6 x 1/8" TS, unbalanced, 100 Ω impedance
- Sync in / out: 2 x 1/8" TRS (Tip is clock and Ring is the start message) more than: 2.5 V
- Trigger outs: LT and HT 2 x +15 V, 1PPS/24PPQ/48PPQ 50% pulse length, 2PPQ narrow pulse length.
- Phones: 1 x 1/8" TRS, stereo, 15 Ω impedance
- USB: Class compliant USB 2.0, type B
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 or higher / Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- Pattern / Storage Capacity: 2 x 16 patterns
- Steps: 16 steps
- External power adapter: 9 V DC, 670 mA
- Power consumption: 2 W max.
- Operating temperature range: 5⁰C - 40⁰C (41⁰F - 104⁰F)
- Dimensions: 56 x 305 x 165 mm (2.2 x 12 x 6.5")
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2.0 lbs)