The AT2005USBPK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2005USB cardioid dynamic USB/XLR microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a USB cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is equipped with a standard 5/8"-27 thread for easy attachment of the included microphone stand clamp, and the USB cable is threaded internally for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
The rugged AT2005USB microphone is ideal for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording and voiceover use. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and its USB output provides high-quality analog-to-digital conversion for excellent fidelity. The mic also includes a headphone jack with level control for convenient monitoring.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output for use with computers and XLR analog output for use with conventional microphone inputs
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
- High-quality AD converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the boom arm
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
- Full 360° rotation
- Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
- Clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick
- Included USB cable (Mini-B to Type A) extends 3 m (10') from the base of the boom arm
- Internal cable management for clean desk appearance
- Standard 5/8"-27 thread for easy attachment of the included microphone stand clamp
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.