Featured Product Videos
Continuing the pursuit of sound excellence and with a heritage in phono cartridge manufacture spanning over 54 years, Audio-Technica have developed and engineered the AT-ART1000 to deliver the highest listening experience for playing analogue records.
The AT-ART1000, the most advanced cartridge to date, marries analogue audio expertise with cutting-edge materials and design - incorporating a direct power system, often viewed as a theoretical ideal in cartridge development.
- Handcrafted with Japanese precision refined over 54 years in cartridge design
- Direct Power System renders the most subtle sonic detail and delivers unsurpassed transient response
- Special line contact with diamond stylus construction has the ability to track the most complex record groove
- Non-magnetic core coil with 3 ohms impedance
- Lightweight solid boron cantilever for superior strength and controlled movement
- Titanium body, expertly machined to provide solid, acoustic audio reproduction
Direct Power System
To ensure audio quality is uncompromised by the cantilever’s length and material, the moving coil is positioned directly above the stylus tip without the need to transmit along the length of the cantilever. This close proximity between the coil movement and stylus tip allows the AT-ART1000 to vividly reproduce the finest sonic details, incredibly accurate medium and low frequencies, and deliver unsurpassed transient response.
Made In Japan
Meticulously handcrafted in Japan with over 54 years in cartridge manufacture and design heritage.
NON-MAGNETIC CORE COIL
20μm diameter PCOCC coil wire, wound eight turns to a diameter of 0.9mm creates a non-magnetic core coil. Despite its non-magnetic core type, a 0.2mV output voltage is delivered by placing a 3 ohm coil within the miniscule 0.6mm gap of a powerful magnetic circuit.
Cartridge Rebuild Programme
To protect against damage to the cantilever and wear to the stylus tip of this product, we offer a paid-for Cartridge Rebuild Programme service.
This programme provides the replacement of the whole assembly including stylus tip, cantilever, coils, and rubber dampers.
For complete details about this program, please contact your local Audio-Technica Service Center.
Please be aware that this program may be discontinued without prior notice, depending on the availability of spare parts or the amount of time that has passed since the release of the product.