The Brute Noir Editions
Unique analog instruments, where vintage synthesis and cutting-edge technology collides in the name of creative freedom and controlled sonic chaos, decorated with stealthy black exteriors. These are the Brute Noir Editions, the darker side of analog.
The original MiniBrute earned its acclaim with its massive sound and hands-on playability — and there's even more to love in the Arturia MiniBrute 2 semi-modular analog synthesizer. Most notable is its 48-point CV patchbay — you don't need to patch a thing to generate a huge range of sounds with MiniBrute 2, but you'll have endless creative possibilities when you do. Also impressive is its KeyStep-style sequencer, perfect for on-the-fly improvisation. Factor in sync compatibility with DrumBrute and other modules and the Arturia MiniBrute 2 is a great fit for practically any modern music production workflow.
With two Brute oscillators and the popular Steiner-Parker filter, the MiniBrute 2 synthesizer builds on everything synthesists loved about the original. Even without using the patchbay you'll be able to create deep basses, intense leads, evocative drones and pads, and much more. And with its effortless integration with Eurorack, the MiniBrute 2 becomes a sound design powerhouse.
With 48 CV patch points, the MiniBrute 2 is the perfect complement for a Eurorack modular synth rig. And the perfect way to join those two worlds is with Arturia's RackBrute Eurorack case. MiniBrute 2 and RackBrute join together and offer different positioning options, putting your Eurorack modules right where you need them.
One thing we especially like about the MiniBrute 2 here at Moog Audio is its ability to integrate with other music gear in so many ways. The impressive 48 CV patch points for use with modular synthesizers are just the start. Traditional 5-pin MIDI is present too, as well as USB for MIDI to and from your computer. You'll be able to sync to your DrumBrute, Akai MPC Live, or Korg Volca modules. And the external audio input allows you to process sounds through the MiniBrute 2's powerful sound-shaping facilities.
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with sound shapers: Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square, Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer, and Sine waves, with fine and coarse tuning modes, noise generator, and external input.
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation. Featuring low pass, high pass, band pass, notch, and bypass.
- ADSR envelope generator, and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter.
- Brute Factor™ adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc.
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points, letting you control many elements of the synthesizer and sequencer.
- Two LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive Sequencer and Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB.
- High quality 25-note MatrixBrute-style keyboard, with octave controls and assignable pitch bend range, modulation, and aftertouch.
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.