The new Korg ARP 2600 M delivers the sound admired around the world, in a more compact and portable format and including added features that make it the ideal incarnation of this historic synth.
The ARP 2600 is arguably the most iconic and recognizable synthesizer of all time. Having been used in countless records, film scores, TV shows and game soundtracks since its appearance from the 70's through to today, the ARP 2600's sound remains an essential part of the music world.
A legend, reborn
When the ARP 2600 FS was announced in January 2020, it quickly became a phenomenal success with musicians all over the world recognizing the faithfulness to the original ARP 2600. The ARP 2600 M is around 60% the original size, making it lighter, more portable and easier to place and use in a studio. It integrates the same analog circuitry and components as the ARP 2600 FS, thus faithfully reproducing the characteristic ARP sound.
Proudly Designed and Made in Japan
The ARP 2600 M is built in Japan with the same care and extraordinary quality standard as the ARP 2600 FS, and uses the same analog components to accurately reproduce the sound and feel of the original. The Spring Reverb has been re-engineered and adapted to the new size body to the same lush effect. The ARP 2600 M comes with a dedicated Carry Case that not only protects your instrument, but also makes it easier to transport, thanks to its custom casters with special anti-shock damping technology. There is also enough space to carry other gear together, like your favourite volca, SQ-64 or
MIDI controller! A must-have in the studio It is not by chance that the ARP 2600 has been so extremely popular to this day.
Added features and functionality
The new ARP 2600 M is not only faithful to the original, it also includes an array of added features that will make it even easier to use:
• Plug and play: Connect any class compliant MIDI controller such as a KORG microKeys, nanokeys or SQ-64 to one of the ARP 2600 M's USB ports (USB-A and USB-B) and automatically get full control of your instrument!
• Resized: The new size makes it easier to visualize your patch and also allows you to use shorter patch cables
• Two types of filters from two versions of the original ARP 2600(4012 type, 4072 type)
• DIN MIDI IN added
• Pitch-bend, Modulation, Portamento ON/OFF and Portamento ON/OFF can be controlled through MIDI CC messages (USB/DIN MIDI)
• Normalized voltage: The threshold of the trigger signal required to activate the ADSR through the S/H GATE JACK has been reduced from 10V to 5V, making it much easier to use in combination with other gear such as volcas or Eurorack modules
• Improved Attack and Release time ratios
• L/R Stereo Output Jack (instead of XLR)
• Speakers turn automatically off when using headphones
• Improved, smoother sliders
Celebrating the rebirth of this iconic synth, the first production units will come with a special color road case, as well as a KORG microKEY2-37 so you can start playing right away!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.