The ADDAC601 VC Fixed Filterbank is an eight-band fixed filter bank perfect for spectral shaping of your sound.
There are two audio inputs—one for synthesizer level and one for line level with level control. The eight bands’ levels are controlled by eight knobs.
These knobs also acts as attenuator for the incoming CV, as each of the channels feature a VCA and mute switch to allow for dynamically controlling the output level of each of the bands. The individual bands also feature envelope follower outputs that allow for complex modulation patches.
This combination of features allows for multi-band audio-to-CV control, crude vocoding, and countless yet-to-be-named techniques for audio and CV processing and generation.
- Two audio inputs, one with level control
- Eight knobs to control the level of each of the bands
- Switches to mute the bands
- CV input for each of the bands
- Envelope follower outs for each band
- Even (bands 2, 4, 6, 8), odd (bands 1, 3, 5, 7), wet, mix, and individual band outputs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.